To register a new domain name please follow the steps outlined below.
- Login to your Client Portal.
- Under Domains menu (located in the top menu) click on “Register a New Domain”.
- Enter your new domain name that you wish to register, select the extension of domain (such as .com) and click on “Check Availability”.
- If the domain that you have entered is available, the status will be shown as Available. If the domain name is not available, please repeat step 3 above with an alternative domain name.
- When you are ready to proceed with your domain name registration click on “Add to Cart” button.
- If you don’t want any additional web hosting service to be associated with this domain name leave the field [No Hosting! Click to Add] blank. If you wish to add hosting, click on [No Hosting! Click to Add] button and click on “Update Cart”.
- If you wish to change the default name servers (other than the ones that are displayed to be used when hosting with Sharkol) please feel free to enter them here, otherwise leave them as is.
- When you have finished click on “Checkout” button.
- Follow the checkout instructions and click on “Complete Order”.
Once your domain name registration is complete, your domain name will be available for management within you Client Portal located under Domains menu.Please allow 24-48 hours for domain name to propagate.