If your domain name is currently registered through Sharkol, then please follow the steps outlined below to obtain your Authorization Key/EPP Code. If your domain name is registered through another registrar please contact them in regards to obtaining your Authorization Key.
- Login to your “Client Portal”.
- Under “Domains” menu (located in the top menu) click on “My Domains”.
- Click on “Manage Domain” located to the right of the domain you wish to modify.
- Select on “Management Tools” tab and click on “Get EPP Code” option.
- An email will be sent to the registration email address for that domain name with your Authorization Key/EPP Code.
If you don’t know what email address you have used for your domain name then please read our article on “How to update domain name contact information”.