Any domain name registered with Sharkol will automatically be locked by default. You can choose to change this in the event that you need to make changes to your domain name servers or transfer your domain name.
- Login to your Client Portal.
- Under “Domains” menu (located in the top menu) click on “My Domains”.
- On the right side of the domain name you wish to change click on “Manage Domain” button.
- Click on “Registrar Lock” tab.
- Click on the “Disable Registrar Lock” button to unlock your domain name.
- If your domain name is already unlocked, you will see “Enable Registrar Lock” button, click on it to lock your domain name.