To login to your control panel (cPanel) we have two different methods available. One method is to login directly from your browser by using an extension cPanel or from within your Client Portal.
Method 1: Login to cPanel from your Browser
- Open your browser and type in your domain name followed by /cpanel. Your end result will look like this: www.your-domain-name.com/cpanel.
[Note: Don’t forget to replace www.your-domain-name.com with your actual domain name.]
- You will be prompted by a login screen where you need to enter your username and password and then click on Login button.
Method 2: Login from your Client Portal
- Login to your Client Portal from clients.hostenix.com
- Select Services from the top menu and click on My Services.
- Click on View Details located on the right side from the account you wish to manage.
- Click on Login to cPanel button located near the bottom of the page.
This article showed you how easy it is to login to your web hosting control panel to manage your web hosting account.