You can easily create any email address for your account such as email@example.com. Please note that email accounts are different from email forwarding accounts. If you need help creating email forwarding account please refer to our article on How to create an email forwarding account?
To create an email account follow the steps outlined below.
- Login to your web hosting Control Panel. If you are not sure how to do this, please refer to our article: How to login to control panel.
- Under “Mail” box look for “Email Accounts” and click on it.
- On top of this page you will see a self-explanatory form used to create an email account.
- Enter your email address name you wish to create.
- If you have more than one domain on your account select which domain you would like to create an email for from the drop down menu.
- Enter a strong password using a combination of letters and characters both lower and upper case.
- Enter your strong password again.
- Strength indicator will help you determine how secure your password is. If it’s a low score, please add more characters and/or combination of letters.
- Enter the storage size in the Mailbox Quota field (default is 250MB).
- When you are done, click on “Create Account” button.